Redesigned for 2014 the Lexus IS350 sedan is the fun Sweet Ride to drive. It's defiantly a winner for us. With luxury details and sleek exterior design we heart this smart luxury sedan.
Luxury is in the details. As with all Lexus vehicles the IS350 has a beautifully designed interior with top quality materials.
Supportive seats allow for a comfortable ride every time.
The all wheel option is great for snowy climates for better handling with snow mode. After living in Vermont in the winter I can appreciate this great detail.
The V-6 engine gives the power needed but still offers decent gas mileage of 19/26/21 mpg. Steering handles well on hills and curves with noticeable stability on the freeway. My daughter (18) commented on noticing how smooth the drive was on the freeway. I found myself thinking I was going slower than thought because it handles so well at high speeds.
IS models have paddles for manual shifting and sports, eco and normal modes. If you haven't tried a vehicle with the paddles for manual shifting stop by your local Lexus dealer and give them a try.
Little luxury details we love include:
- Surround sound with 15 speakers
- Mark Levinson Premium audio
- Lexus Enform including App Suite
- Bluetooth capability for phone and audio
- Blind spot monitoring with rear cross- traffic alert-love this feature when on the freeway
- Heated side mirrors
- keyless ignition and entry - love love love this feature
- Dual-zone climate control - perfect for that couple who one is always hot and the other always cold
- Eight-way power front seats
Buckle up and sit tight for a fun ride in the 2014 Lexus IS350.