Going to a party or just staying home having a movie marathon, a perfect snack on hand is a must. Our Hot and Cheesy Bean Dip is perfect for snacking or can even pass as a meal. It is super easy, only takes minutes to prepare so it's great for a mom on the run.
My teen boys love it as an after school snack.
Hot Bean and Cheese Dip
- 1- 16 ounce can of refried beans
- 1- 16 ounce can of black beans
- 1- 16 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1- 6 ounce can of diced green chilies
- 1- 6 ounce can of black olives
- 1 ripe avocado cut into chunks
- 1 cup sour cream
- Sliced picked jalapenos
- 1 pound shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
In a 9x9 inch baking dish mix together re-fried beans, black beans, tomatoes, green chilies and 1/2 pound cheese. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 pound of cheese on top. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Top with olives, jalapenos, sour cream and avocado chunks. Sevres with corn chips. Enjoy!