This post was sponsored by Starbucks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received compensation and complimentary products to facilitate my post.
Cherry Hot Chocolate Recipe
makes 1 serving
- 1 Starbucks® Classic Hot Cocoa K-Cup® pod
- maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons of maraschino cherry juice
- chocolate syrup for garnish
Brew one Starbucks® Classic Hot Cocoa K-Cup® pod (per directions on your machine), add maraschino cherry juice, mix. Top with marshmallows. a swirl of chocolate syrup and of course a cherry on top! It's so fun to create your own favorite version. This Cherry Hot Chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combinations. It reminds me of my favorite cherry chocolates I get at Christmastime.
It's such a cozy treat. Starbucks hot cocoa k-cups are made with real cocoa and non-fat milk. They come in two flavors classic hot cocoa and salted caramel hot cocoa YUM! They are super easy to make with one touch.
My new favorite ritual is to make some hot chocolate and cozy up on the sofa with a warm blanket and a rich and creamy chocolatey Starbucks hot cocoa.
Starbucks sent me this awesome Cozy Collection package.
You can enter to win one too! Just click here Warm up With Cocoa
The Cozy Collection includes
- A special blanket, perfect for snuggling, cuddling or snoozing
- A mug to fill with cocoa for a tasty, cozy treat
- Starbucks® Classic and Salted Caramel K-Cup® pods, made with real cocoa
- Marshmallows and shortbreads to put the finishing touches on your cocoa
- $5 Starbucks Card and exclusive offer on Starbucks® Hot Cocoa K Cup® pods