Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies. I love the new live action version of it. The casting was wonderful, the music was amazing and the story true to the original animated version of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. If you love the movie too you will love to make one of these beautiful enchanted roses to wear. It can easily be made into a rose hair clip or a pin. It can be sized up or down.
Beauty and The Beast-Felt Rose Pin Hair Clip Tutorial1. Gather your supplies. You will need to following items.
- Quality craft felt. Here is a great assortment of colors.
- Glue Gun and glue sticks.
- Good quality scissors. We use the Fiskars Non-stick Detail Scissors.
- Safety pin, metal hair clip or metal pin back.
- Complimentary of color crochet thread and needle.
3. Cut out felt rose starting with the outside edge moving inward to the center. Cut in a wavy uneven line to add interest to your rose petals.
4. Cut out a 2-inch circle of green felt. Cut out another green circle of felt about 1/4 inch larger. Cut out two leafs free style about 2 1/2 inches long and 1 inch at the base.
5. Using the smaller green circle glue starting in the center of the felt circle the center of the red petal felt. Continue to glue the red petal felt in a circle around moving outward until the end of the felt is reach to form the complete rose.
6. At the base of the green leaves pinch together and glue in place to add dimension to the leaves. Next, glue leaves to the bottom of the rose then top with large green felt circle.
7. Glue or sew safety pin, hair clip or pin back to the back of the rose.
Now you have a rose for your Belle!
P.S. Check out the exclusive "Something There" movie clip from the new Disney's Beauty and the Beast.