Our Chipotle Pepper Chili is so easy to make. It's meatless for your Meatless Monday recipe collection but you won't miss the meat with the rich smoky flavor of the chipotle peppers. It's so delicious hearty and filling. We topped it off with our fresh Avocado Relish, shredded cheese, fritos corn chips and sour cream.
Chipotle Pepper Chili Recipe
- 1- 16 ounce can of White Beans
- 1- 16 ounce can of Pinto Beans
- 1- 16 ounce can of Black Beans
- 1- 16 ounce can of Red Beans
- 1- 32 ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 - 6 ounce can of chipotle peppers
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 small yellow or white onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Chop garlic and onions. Saute in olive oil until caramelized and turning a light golden brown. Chop chipotle peppers. In a pot add beans, crushed tomatoes, salt, cumin, onion and garlic. Add peppers. Pepper can be hot so be sure to add a little at a time until desired heat is achieved. Bring chili to a boil then turn down the heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes for flavors to blend. Serve with our Cheddar Cornbread.
For a fun family dinner idea create a chili toppings bar.